Considering a job in social care?
Support work is truly a unique job where no two days are the same. One day you could be helping someone with daily tasks and the next you be helping them fulfill their hobbies. There is no job more varied and arguably none more rewarding.
Could you be a social care superhero?
Support workers are social care superheroes who help people live fulfilled and enriched lives by supporting them to achieve their goals. What may seem like an easy daily task for us can be a huge accomplishment for some of the people we support.
This is an opportunity to be a part of someone’s journey to independence and see them grow and learn new skills which is an extraordinary experience.
Our values guide how we do business and the behaviours we expect as we work towards our core purpose. They are embedded in everything we do.
- Empowering Emilia: Empowering people to live the life they want to lead.
- Tim Together: Listening, engaging and collaborating.
- Honest Helen: Building mutual trust and understanding.
- Omar Outstanding: Unrivalled expertise, exceptional outcomes.
- Supportive Sarah: Support that expands horizons.
We truly believe our staff are superheroes…are you ready to join our team and change someone’s life?