Because Prader-Willi syndrome is a rare condition, we know it can be difficult to find a supportive environment that understands the complexities and challenges of the syndrome.
The staff in our specialist care homes and community support hubs are experts in providing the best possible care and provisions for people with Prader-Willi syndrome accross the UK.
This puts your needs at the forefront and you can expect our teams to:
- Spend time understanding your individual needs, wants and goals
- Implement person-centred support plans, environmental assessments and behavioural support plans if required
- Provide a safe and positive environment where you are encouraged to lead a healthy and enriched lifestyle
- Recognise that Prader-Willi syndrome is an integral part of who you are and find unique ways to manage the challenges you face
- Utilise and promote evidence-based approaches that get lasting results
- Develop meaningful activities to help you achieve your short and long-term goals
- Actively support you and your close network throughout your Prader-Willi syndrome journey with Voyage Care