The quality of care and support we provide to the people in our services is always our priority. We are proud of our commitment to quality and as a leading provider in the sector, we are consistently looking for ways in which we can improve and enable the people we support to live the lives they want; lives which are fulfilling, meaningful and happy.
Our quality goes beyond regulatory ratings, and whilst we place importance on creating Good and Outstanding services, this is just one of the many ways we measure quality and our other unique methods include:
- Internal quality audits - a robust system that occurs every quarter that reviews services for quality and compliance
- Quality checkers - a team of people we support who formally apply and receive training to complete quality audits within services
- Growing together groups - co-production of organisational plans and policy development involving people we support from across the regions
- Quality roadshows - a series of events attended by service managers to share best practise and learning
- STOMP pledge - an initiative to reduce unnecessary medication administration for the people we support
We have more Good and Outstanding services than any other provider in Health or Social Care, but we’re also not complacent and recognise there is always so much more that we could do. The people we support and their experiences are our best tutors and using their feedback, we will build better quality care for all.