Supporting autistic people
Our goal is to support each autistic person to live the lives they choose and to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We can support you in a variety of ways, such as in your home, out in the community or finding education or employment. Whatever you’re doing, we’re committed to providing exceptional specialist autism care and support.
You can expect our specialist autism teams to:
- Work with you to create a person-centred plan that takes your individual needs and previous experiences into consideration.
- Understand the importance of family and involve them in every aspect of your tailored autism plan.
- Use our specialist approach to conduct personalised assessments and autism sensory profiles, taking into consideration previous care and support systems.
- Conduct person-centred transitions for newer placements.
- Look at ways to develop your confidence to cope with daily life skills.
- Help you find employment, education and do the things you enjoy.
- Work as a team to help you achieve your goals – we are as excited as you are when something goes well!