We are a leading provider with over 30 years’ experience in successfully supporting people across the UK with learning and physical disabilities, Prader-Willi syndrome, autism and other needs.
We can support people whether they live at home or are looking to move into a supported living environment, we have knowledge of vacant tenancies in the area and can support people to find somewhere to live, manage their tenancies and maintain financial stability. Our homes in the local area have formed good links with each other and their local communities.
We make sure that everyone we support has the opportunity to make choices about their lives. We work with each person and those close to them to create person centred support plans based around their needs and wishes. These plans are reviewed regularly to make sure the support we provide continues to meet the person’s needs. All staff are trained to a high standard and receive training tailored to the needs of the person we are supporting.
If this is something that we can support you with, please do not hesitate to contact us on our referral line.
In the local area we provide support in the following areas:
- Wisbech, Gorefield, Leverington, Wisbech St Mary and surrounding area
- Brockdish and Ditchingham and surrounding areas
- Swaffham, Dereham and surrounding areas
- Norwich, Costessey and surrounding areas
- Acle, Great Yarmouth Gorleston and surrounding areas
- Hoveton, Blofield and surrounding areas