The Cedars, in Mansfield (Nottinghamshire), has seven bedrooms and provides safe and supportive accommodation for people with learning disabilities and autism.
The house is located in a quiet residential area close to all local amenities in Blidworth.
All rooms are single occupancy and five bedrooms have ensuite facilities, with the remaining two having easy access to a shared bathroom. Communal areas consist of two very spacious lounge/activity rooms, as well as a dining room which leads to a beautiful conservatory and views over the back garden.
The front of the house has shrubs and plants which gives an attractive warm and welcoming feel to the approach to the house, as well as sufficient off road parking for visitors and staff. The front gates are electronically operated with an access control system, providing security and more space for outdoor activities.
The home offers:
- Seven large bedrooms with two separate lounges, diner and kitchen area.
- Fully accessible gardens with shed and green house.
- One fully self-contained flat adjacent to the communal home with own door access.
- Visiting healthcare professionals e.g. Physiotherapist/Psychologist/Behavioural support practitioners.
- Pathways to independence through our supported living model.
- Person-centred support planning.
- Meaningful activities programme.
Our specialist staff teams have qualifications in Health and Social Care and access to additional autism specialist training as needed. Led by experienced and Autism Qualified Manager.