We provide complex, nurse-led support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we will be there to support you or your loved one at whatever time of day or night you require. Dependent on the type of support you are looking for, we can work with you for a minimum of an hour per day or anything up to 24 hours a day.
Types of support we provide:
- Live-in support – our staff can be on hand at any time of the day or night to give you the confidence to continue to live in your own home.
- Respite and holiday support/short breaks – we can offer the trust and confidence for you or your loved one to take a break, whether it is just for a few hours or longer. We can also support you on a weekend away or a family holiday.
- End of life/palliative support – we can support you or a loved one to remain at home during your final stages of life, enabling you to manage your final wishes and have your family and friends around you.
- Educational support – We can support you or your loved one to remain safe and happy whilst at school, college or university. Education is such an important part of someone’s life and their disability or condition should not hinder their capabilities in any way.
- Community/Independent Living/Social support – we can also support people who require non-clinical complex support, individuals who have complex challenging behaviours due to their on-going conditions and require specialised support in community settings, support to socialise with others and to live a more independent, fulfilling life with people who they trust and who understand and support their boundaries.
- In-reach/one-to-one support in residential settings – We will work with whatever team may already be involved with your support. You may be living in a residential home however, changes to your condition mean that you now require some clinical input or your current setting does not have the right staff in place to manage your changing condition and you don’t want to move. You don’t need to, we can help.