Nurse-led home care
Voyage Specialist Healthcare is part of the wider Voyage Care group. We provide nurse-led care and support services, regardless of the setting, for both adults and children with complex needs across the UK.
Our tailored home care services allow you to remain independent in the comfort of your own home, without compromising on the quality of your care. We currently offer complex physical and learning disability support to include social interaction and independent living skills, specialist nurse-led training and oversight at all stages, live-in care and end of life care.
Our team of dedicated paediatric and adult clinical professionals are accustomed to supporting clients with a wide range of complex clinical conditions, such as neurological conditions, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, auto-immune conditions, long term ventilation needs, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), central line needs, autistic spectrum disorders, mental health conditions such as dementia and challenging behaviour associated with learning disabilities.
Our care at home teams have expert knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex home care services and can advise you on the most appropriate service. Our team will work closely with you to ensure that we tailor your package accordingly.
Our home care services are best suited to you if you:
- have physical or learning disabilities which require long-term support at home
- have been discharged from hospital with nursing and clinical care needs which require constant supervision
- are currently in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units but will be discharged home with a lengthy recovery process
- have been diagnosed with degenerative conditions and require on-going care needs
- require a cost-effective alternative to a nursing or residential home
You can rely on us to provide high quality nurse-led support that is safe, flexible and personalised.