Voyage Care is a sector leading provider, with over 30 years’ experience of specialist care and support. We support over 3,500 people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs across the UK.
Care as a career
We are looking for kind, caring, compassionate and patient people to join our team to support some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Being a support worker means no two days are the same. One day you could be supporting someone with their cooking and cleaning, another you could be heading off to the local park for a game of football! There is no job more varied and arguably none more rewarding.
Our values guide how we do business and the behaviours we expect as we work towards our core purpose. They are embedded in everything we do.
- Empowering Emilia: Empowering people to live the life they want to lead.
- Tim Together: Listening, engaging and collaborating.
- Honest Helen: Building mutual trust and understanding.
- Omar Outstanding: Unrivalled expertise, exceptional outcomes.
- Supportive Sarah: Support that expands horizons.
We truly believe our staff are superheroes…are you ready to join our team and change someone’s life?