We understand during this difficult time, you may be looking for some temporary work to help pay the bills while the world recovers.
We’re here to help you! We have a number of support worker roles across the country and now, more than ever, we need help to support the most vulnerable people in society.
What does it take to be a support worker?
You simply need to be kind, caring, compassionate and patient. We support
over 3,500 people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs – and your help will make a big difference to their lives!
Being a support worker means no two days are the same. One day you could be supporting someone with their cooking and cleaning, another you could be heading off to the local park for a game of football! There is no job more varied and arguably none more rewarding.
Our values guide how we do business and the behaviours we expect as we work towards our core purpose. They are embedded in everything we do.
- Empowering Emilia: Empowering people to live the life they want to lead.
- Tim Together: Listening, engaging and collaborating.
- Honest Helen: Building mutual trust and understanding.
- Omar Outstanding: Unrivalled expertise, exceptional outcomes.
- Supportive Sarah: Support that expands horizons.
We truly believe our staff are superheroes…are you ready to join our team and change someone’s life?