To make sure we are the right provider for you, there are some things we need to know so that you can start your care and support journey with us.
We pride ourselves on offering person-centred, high quality care for people with a range of complex needs. The type of conditions we support are:
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Huntington's disease
- Brain injury rehabilitation and neurological conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Young people in transition – preparing for adulthood
- Challenging behaviour
- Nurse led care for children and adults
The support that we offer is specialised and tailored to each individual's needs and in order to process a referral for care and support, we need confirmation that funding is in place. The types of funding we accept are:
- Local Authority Social Care
- NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Direct Payments
- Personal Health Budgets
- Personal Independent Payments
- Self-funded care
If from any of the above you are still unsure whether we are able to support you, a loved one or a client, get in touch with our team who can help to clarify and advise.
Please be aware, all needs are catered for dependent on the location and availability of vacancies, but wherever possible, we will always try to find a suitable option.