We have compiled some resources we hope you will find useful during these unprecedented and difficult times. Our goal is to:
- Bring you reliable, trustworthy and easy to understand information.
- Give you ideas on how you can support people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs through this difficult time.
- Keep you informed of our response.
- Shine a light on all the positive things happening in social care.
- Share some external resources you may find useful.
How are we responding?
- Our COVID-19 update
- Can’t Stop, Won’t stop campaign: Just like our wonderful colleagues at the NHS, social care must continue! Our staff are going above and beyond to keep the people we support safe.
Easy read resources
- An easy read guide to COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus
- An easy read guide to self-isolation
- An easy read guide to washing your hands
- An easy read guide to online food shopping
- An easy read guide to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Supporting autistic people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Podcast: COVID-19 and autistic people
- Our Facebook page – we’re sharing all the things our services are doing to keep busy on a daily basis.
Staying positive and active
- Zest bitesize, issue 1 – highlighting some positive things are services have been doing over the last few weeks.
- Three Sisters are keeping busy – learn what our West Yorkshire service have been doing to keep the people we support happy and healthy!