Leanne, a person we support at one of our brain injury rehabilitation services in Dudley has dished out her top tips, to help you get organised for the festive season. Take a look here:
- Make your Christmas card list
- Plan a day to make your Christmas cards
- Phone your family and friends and ask them what they would like for Christmas
- Take your shopping list into town and get all of your presents
- Go to a Christmas carol service
- Go and see Santa and tell him what you would like for Christmas
- Get dressed up and go to a Christmas meal
- Go shopping to purchase your trendy outfit for Christmas day
- Organise days and times to see your family
Leanne hopes this has helped you!
Building your independence
Our staff are committed to helping the people they support to develop their independence and to do the things they love to do.