Our goal is to support each autistic person to achieve the best possible outcomes in their lives.
We can support you in many ways, such as at home, going out, finding education or employment. Whatever you’re doing, we are committed to providing exceptional specialist autism care and support.
You can expect our teams to:
- Work with you to create and update your support plans as your needs change
- Support you to make choices about your life
- Look at ways to develop your confidence to cope with daily life skills
- Help you find employment, education and do the things you enjoy
- Use our specialist approach that includes personalised autism specific assessments, person-centred plans, personal autism and sensory profiles, environmental assessments and communication plans
- Work as a team with you to achieve your goals - we’re as excited as you are when something goes well!