Voyage Specialist Healthcare provides complex home care services for adults and children. These services allow our clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own home, without compromising on the quality of their care.
We provide a high quality service which is tailored to the differing needs of our clients and is delivered by dedicated paediatric and adult clinical teams, which comprise health care assistants and qualified nursing staff. Our care at home teams support our clients from their initial enquiry through to the delivery of their care. They have expert knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex home care services and can advise our clients on the most appropriate service to meet their individual requirements.
The home care services currently provided by Voyage Specialist Healthcare include:
- Complex physical and learning disability care
- Specialist nursing care
- End of life care
- Live in care
We have experience of supporting clients with a wide range of clinical conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Epilepsy, Battens Disease, Leighs syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injury, Ischemic Encephalopathy, spinal cord injuries, Ventilator dependence, COPD, Unstable Diabetes, Autism, Sensory impairments, Dementia and challenging behaviour associated with learning disabilities
Our complex home care services are most suited to individuals who:
- Have physical or learning disabilities which require long-term support at home
- Have been discharged from hospital with nursing and clinical care needs which require constant supervision
- Are currently in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units but will be discharged home with a lengthy recovery process
- Have been diagnosed with degenerative conditions and require on-going care
- Require a cost-effective alternative to a nursing or residential home
We can support clients who are in receipt of their own personal budgets or whose care has been commissioned by an independent case manager and/or legal advocate.
Contact our referral team on 0800 0353 776 for further information on our specialist services.