Voyage Specialist Healthcare is part of Voyage Care. We provide nurse-led care and support services within people’s own homes for both adults and children across the UK
Our home care services allow you to remain independent in the comfort of your own home, without compromising on the quality of your care. We currently offer complex physical and learning disability care, specialist nursing care, end of life care and live-in care.
Our team of dedicated paediatric and adult clinical professionals are accustomed to supporting clients with a wide range of clinical conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, battens disease, leighs syndrome, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, ischemic encephalopathy, spinal cord injuries, ventilator dependence, COPD, unstable diabetes, autism, sensory impairments, dementia and challenging behaviour associated with learning disabilities.
Our care at home teams have expert knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex home care services and can advise you on the most appropriate service.
Our home care services are best suited to you if you:
- have physical or learning disabilities which require long-term support at home
- have been discharged from hospital with nursing and clinical care needs which require constant supervision
- are currently in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units but will be discharged home with a lengthy recovery process
- have been diagnosed with degenerative conditions and require on-going care needs
- require a cost-effective alternative to a nursing or residential home
You can rely on us to provide high quality nurse- led support that is safe, flexible and personalised.