Voyage Care is a UK wide company with over 25 years’ experience of providing healthcare, social care and support to a range of vulnerable people. We have a proven track record and a national reputation for delivering innovative, high quality responsive and flexible services.
We are committed to developing positive lifestyles for people with disabilities and associated problems, including those who have complex behaviours and behaviours that challenge services.
We offer a range of support and care services within:
- Community based environments (Supported Living and Outreach)
- Care home environments (with or without nursing, including day care and respite services)
We work primarily with younger adults and adults who have complex needs, who may also have a primary diagnosis of one of the following:
Some of the people we support often have associated:
- Physical disabilities
- Underlying general health problems
- Mental health issues
- Behaviour’s that challenge services
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse problems
- Forensic histories, such as offending behaviour